Strathmere Lodge offers accommodation in either private or 2 bed basic rooms in groupings of 32 bed home areas on two floors. Each home area is self contained with a spa, lounge, dining room and kitchenette, activity space and nursing communication desk. Our home areas are named Hickory Woods, Arbour Glen, Parkview Place, Bear Creek & Sydenham Meadows. Our 5 acre property offers beautiful landscaping, patios and gardens.
Our home features:
- Beauty salon - open 4 days a week for hair styling for both men and women at reasonable rates.
- Rose Room - Tea & Coffee is served each morning and afternoon in the Rose Room for residents and their visiting family & friends.
- Ice cream parlour & tuck shop
- Common room for family events
- Family dining room - this room can be reserved for private parties and special occasions. Contact Marcy Welch for details.
- Library service - monthly book exchanges provide by Middlesex County Library, large print & audio books are available on tape/CD for those with perceptual difficulties.
- Chapel - non denominational services are held each Sunday in the Chapel. Our Chaplain, Inge Stahl, has developed a spiritual program to provide support and comfort for both individuals, small groups of residents. Catholic mass is celebrated weekly. Anglican communion is conducted monthly.
- Modern exercise room
- Free WiFi
Our rooms feature:
- Large windows
- Warm decor ready to be personalized
- Spacious wheelchair accessible bathroom
- privacy for shared 2 bedrooms
- Individually controlled thermostat
- Cable/phone/internet access
- Smoke detector
- Modern call bell system
- Maple armoires